2009年12月21日星期一

gai gai day

17/13

shopping day
kakaxx
happy luu
can shopping with my 2 bii
me 9++ woke up
need morning call my bii xinyii
miss call her 20+ times jor
then she just woke up
gek sei me arr
then 11+ xinyii go 2 lrt meet me
then we together go lol
my bii poey 11++ also goin ts
but she alone go neh ><
i not fong sam arr
TT lol her
she leave so far
must take kl rapid bus
me n bii xinyii 12o'clock reach ts jor
my bii poey stii hvn reach
wa so long le ==
bii poey
half n hour xin dao
she late liao
she very pai seh
hahas nvm la
bii how late we also will wait her geh
cuz my bii ma
plus she leave so far
we all meet up jor
then me n my 2 bii go cut hair xin
ts fourth floor
sebastien
my cut hair 师父 call "kief"
cut hair very nice geh
ding gua gua
for me only gua ==

me n bii xinyii
cut infront only
bii poey cut whole hair
cut dao very nice
too bad my hair very short
need wait 1year +++
TT
finish cut hair liao
then we go
buy shirt
then me n my bii poey
wa see dao all nice shirt
liu ko shui jor
wa my bii poey buy dao alot things
hohoho
she got alot money arrr
we go da gip her
jk jk
hahax
then i bought jor a singlet
my bii xin yii
she don't buy shirt de
dono why = =
then we buy liao
we walk to s.wang thr
i bought jor i short jeans
my bii poey help me choose geh
haha
then bii poey wan' 修眉毛'
need half n hour
me n bii xinyii beh tahan jor
then we go walk walk
i bought jor a bag
for mii nxt year to go to skul use de
n take pic lolz xP!
after bii poey finish ‘秀眉毛“ jor
we beh tahan so hungry jor
then we go fourth floor food court makan
we order roti canai n ice limao
we eat dao very fast
cuz too hungry jor
after finish makan we go dream worl
haha take nice picha
"da tou tie"
hahas
then take finish liao
we tired liao hor ><
6pm jor lol
we go back luu
sweet home=]
don't want write jor
is time 2 eat lunch jor
lest go see pic la



my bii poey
tou pai geh xD
but don have me neh
TT
cuz i m the camera girl




bii xin yii


my new singlet n jeans pant
xD!



秀眉毛店


see who lai de
haha





roti canai

she damn hungry
help me eat
= =



happy memory ^^


THE AND

没有评论: