2009年12月14日星期一

thanks him =]


that day sunday my mood very bad
i came jibi house xD!
we king gai
he tam me
my mood ok back liao
hahax
king dao my stomach hungry jor
walao
he cook mee goreng for me
1st time
i tot he cooking very zha beh de
kakax = =
wa when he cook very serious
u knw why i so surprise
cuz he always gao gao zhan one
very lazy de
hahaha jk jk
1st time i see
i eat his cook de mii goreng
very nice yaaa xD!
i love it
thx jibi
see hw he cook
haha
xD!



skip





walao
raining arrr
i wan bck home jor
jibi pei me go out take taxi
sei lol
no taxi arrr
gao mmmang
then his dad car pass by
saw as
then jibi dad say eat dinner liao
then fetch me bck
no need waste my money
kakax
we go salak south there eat pizza
then we order liao
WTF
the food so long still haven't come
wait liao 20 min
plus my mom chui me faster back






hoho~

pizza come jor xD!


hawaiian chicken pizza
see dao also liu ko sui




haha
eat finish liao luu
then bill luu
this worker
keep on looking at me
so funny = =
then i tou tou take his picture
wahaha
jibi said dont so bad la
haha
i dont care
blekz~



jibi's father




see his monkey face!
i very ugly arr!! = =


i so happy
kakax
1st time at nitez take dinner with him n his dad
thx so much his dad
belanja me n fectch me bck
muakz sei lol = =


lucky bck dao home my mom din armm me
if not i fan sei lol
kakax

tired liao~
my eyes want close edi
dont want write jor

=]







没有评论: